Trigger your workflows whenever something changes in GitHub account. With options to specify exactly which repository and what needs to change in an issue/pull request, gives you full control over your processes.
How to connect your GitHub Account
- Go to Integrations tab
- Click Connect Integration button
- It will take you to GitHub Authorize page where you need to Authorize AhoyTeam-ENG account
- Once authorized, it will automatically redirect you back to AhoyTeam app and the integration is connected
Authorizing access to your GitHub account
What we need access to:
AhoyTeam application will be able to read and modify repository webhooks and services (no direct code access).
Read, write, ping, and delete repository webhooks:
- Write, ping, and delete actions could be called by AhoyTeam only on webhooks created by AhoyTeam.
- Other webhooks created by your access token or UI won't and cannot be touched.
- AhoyTeam creates webhooks according to the New Trigger Form.
How we store the data:
AhoyTeam stores only the data that are being sent within a Slack/Email task. Those data users can configure within a Flow Trigger Form.