Instead of scheduling meetings and inviting team-mates manually, use this integration directly in AhoyTeam to trigger new Zoom meetings within tasks in your assigned workflows.
- Click on the Integrations > Account Integrations in the main top navigation
- Find a Zoom integration and click Connect Integration
- You will be redirected to sign in to Zoom and authorize AhoyTeam
- Once authorized, you'll see Zoom connected in the Integrations tab and you're ready to go
- Simply click Disconnect Integration in the Integrations tab and all will be disconnected
How to connect Zoom in workflow tasks
- Once you add a task to your workflow template, you will be able to choose a type of task. Click on "Meeting"
2. You can type a message you want to display with the Zoom link and choose to which #channel you want this task to be delivered.
3. Scroll down the Task detail to "switch on" the Zoom integration, this will create a Zoom link once the task is delivered
4. You're all set! Once your workflow is assigned and delivered to Slack it will create a message like this, where your team can just join the Zoom meeting:
If you'll have any trouble connecting or setting up Zoom integration, you can reach out to us through the Intercom chat at the bottom or message us as email@example.com